Our club is a wonderful opportunity for cricket enthusiasts, families and friends to visit one of the world’s most beautiful and famous grounds and to watch a high standard of cricket throughout the summer.
The Club offers the perfect atmosphere in which to enjoy the friendship which cricket provides. Lunches can be booked in the Pavilion/Marquee and the Tea-Hut and Terrace are open for lighter snacks on most match days.
Membership Benefits include:
- Free entry to a wide programme of cricket matches (parking fee applies at some matches)
- First-class County and One-Day cricket
- High-class club matches featuring teams from all over the world
- International Women’s, Youth and Disabilities cricket
- Entrance to Members’ enclosures and use of all Members’ facilities, whether in the Pavilion or Marquee, throughout the season
- Christmas and Spring lunches with guest speakers and other social gatherings throughout the year
- 15% off food, drink and accommodation at Swan Hotel/Fullers Pub in Arundel, walking distance to the Ground
- On match days please bring your membership cards/car sticker as proof of FACCC membership.
- Membership Rule Book
- One off-joining fee – £10
- Single – £80
- Joint – £120
- Life – £600
- Joint Life – £1000
- Student – £30 (18-23 years)
- Under 18 years FREE entry except for First Class matches
How to pay:
- Direct Debit
Complete the Application Form and Direct Debit Mandate and return to Friends of Arundel Castle Cricket Club Limited, Arundel Park, Arundel, West Sussex. BN18 9LH or email email@example.com. NOTE: Direct Debits run from January to January. Membership passes and information will be mailed out early in the year.
Complete the Application Form and send your cheque made payable to FACCC and return to Friends of Arundel Castle Cricket Club Limited, Arundel Park, Arundel, West Sussex. BN18 9LH.
- BACS Transfer
Join online today (Membermojo) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for BACS transfer details.