Friends of Arundel Castle Cricket Club Ltd
Website Data Protection Policy
1. Policy Statement
1.2 The data controller is Friends of Arundel Castle Cricket Club Ltd of Arundel Park High Street, Arundel, West Sussex BN18 9LH (“we”, “us” or “our”). notification to the data protection regulator may be found in the Information Commissioner’s Office Public Register of Data Controllers at www.ico.gov.uk under registration number Z3248472.
2. General Information
3. Information we may collect from you
4. How we use your information
4.1 Friends of Arundel Castle Cricket Club Ltd, will use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- in the normal course of our business, to allow us to register you to receive our services and to provide you with information / our services;
- to allow us to manage your account;
- to store your data to pre-populate fields to make it easier for you to provide information when you return to our website;
- we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- In order to keep our website up to date and relevant, details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services;
- to communicate with you, including sending you information about other memberships and services which we think may be of interest to you (details of how to manage your marketing preferences are covered below under Marketing);
- to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject on the basis that processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- in pursuit of our legitimate interests, such as developing and/or consolidating our business, defending our legal rights and/or seeking advice from our professional advisors;
4.2 We will endeavour periodically to check that the personal data we store for you is accurate. If you would like to update the personal data we hold about you, please contact us on email@example.com with your request.
4.3 The provision of your contact information any other information which we request to register you with our site and/or provide the services is mandatory if you are to receive our services.
5. Who do we share your information with?
5.1 As part of using our services, you consent to us sharing your Personal Data with the following parties:
- within the Friends of Arundel Castle Cricket Club Ltd (as described in section 4.1 above) for its legitimate business activities;
- service providers and other third parties who process and store data on our behalf;
- professional advisors;
- individuals who you nominate as referees to verify certain information;
5.2 We may also share your Personal Data with third parties:
- in the event that our organisation, either in whole or in part, is acquired by a third party (in which case Personal Data about customers will be one of the transferred assets);
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce any contract with you; or to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our employees, customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud and crime prevention.
6. How long do we store your personal data for?
6.2 In any event, we will only store your Personal Data whilst you continue to use our services, are a member and/or for a period of 24 months thereafter.
7. Where we store your Personal Data
7.1 In order to ensure fair and transparent processing, we will, taking into account our processing activities, adopt appropriate procedures for the processing of Personal Data, which shall include implementing technical and organisational measures which take into account the harm that may be suffered, and correct inaccuracies identified in Personal Data processed, so that risk of errors are minimised and your Personal Data is processed in a fair and secure manner.
7.2 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
7.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7.4 From time to time, service providers, members of Friends of Arundel Castle Cricket Club Ltd (as described in section 4.1 above) and organisations with whom we work, may be located outside the European Economic Area in countries that do not have the same standards of protection for personal data as the UK. We will, however, always use every reasonable effort to ensure sufficient protections are in place to safeguard your Personal Data. We will also ensure that our service providers enter into compliant processing agreements with us to ensure that your Personal Data is processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
8.1 If you are a new customer, we will contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message where you consent to this. You can indicate that you do not wish to receive such marketing information by ticking the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data for the purposes of marketing.
8.2 You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or selecting “unsubscribe” on the relevant marketing communication.
9. What are your rights?
- Access to your Personal Data: You may request access to a copy of your personal data.
- Rectification: You may ask us to rectify inaccurate Personal Data held about you. If you would like to update the Personal Data we hold about you, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by post to: Friends of Arundel Castle Cricket Club Limited, Arundel Park, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9LH.
- Erasure: You may ask us to delete your personal data. If you would like us to delete the personal data we hold about you, please contact us using the details below, specifying why you would like us to delete your personal data.
- Portability: You may ask us to provide you with the Personal Data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable form, or ask for us to send such personal data to another data controller.
- Make a complaint: You may make a complaint about our data processing activities to a supervisory authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office, at ico.org.uk.
Please note that we may ask you to provide a form of identification verification before we can give effect to any such request made by you.
10. Cookies policy
Our Cookies Policy is accessible via: https://www.cricketatarundelcastle.co.uk/cookie-policy
11. IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
12. Links to Other Websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
14. Contact Us